Pages

Stereo Mono



Just for sharing..

Someone asked me,

“Dude, why the name stereo mouth? You only have one mouth so why not mono mouth?”

So heres my explanation to the question..

A mono sound system is a sound system that only has one type of output. That is, even if the system has one or many speakers, they all give out the same sound.

A stereo, same like any normal types of sound woofers and surround sound systems, have more than one source of output. For example; left speaker, right speaker, bass, etc. Each of these output give out different sounds. And when the sounds combine altogether, will result in the sounds that you hear.

So thats the metaphor that i adopted.

A stereo gives out sounds in different angles. I speak in a stereo manner. In which you sometimes can and sometimes cannot hear me directly to know my points because it depends on the angle im approaching the subject.

I sometimes use similes, synonyms, metaphors, sarcasms, hyperbolas, paradoxes, and all that abstract shit that can make you confuse. 

I seldom say it in a mono way. A way that its easy and direct to understand.

Why? Simple...

For you to understand what my real point is, then i firstly need to know if you are able to think. Deeply.. So this is somewhat a test for your brain processor.

So if you manage to understand the real message is, that is, if you can understand the stereo, thats good. But if you didn’t understand it, that is, if you can only understand the mono, then maybe its not for every eyes to read..

So here i am, talking with a stereo mouth.. Would you lend me your stereo ears??


Share |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...